Get Adobe Acrobat ReaderLegal Notices
C. Media and Scripts
- From this point on, ‘media’ will describe images, photos and videos.
- All media that we publish are either:
- Taken by a member of the PCMD or a member of the public at a PCMD event or an event where we have had permission to take photos
- Digitally created by either the WDB team or a member of the PCMD for use within the PCMD
- Taken from stock image or stock video sites such as iStockPhoto, Flickr, Stock.xchng or similar
- Created by someone outside of the PCMD and used or modified with prior permission
- All media created outside of the PCMD has been credited in either:
- The body of the website
- The ‘alt’ tag of an image
- The ‘title’ tag of a hyperlink (or anchor)
- All content created outside of the PCMD is of an open source, donation-ware, copyleft or a Creative Commons origin.
- Where needed, permission has been granted from the original creator of the work.
- The contents of this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England and Wales licence.
- The content of this website may be freely distributed; however content MUST NOT be altered and credit MUST be given to the owner or creator of the content.