Get Adobe Acrobat ReaderLegal Notices
- This disclaimer details the way in which you (the user) should use this website and all affiliated websites. If you disagree with any part of this document, you must not use this website or any of the affiliated sites that share this disclaimer.
- From this point on, ‘PCMD’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ will refer to the Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry and all schools, research groups and collaborative corporations associated with the Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry (see section I).
- The term ‘this (web)site’ or ‘our (web)site’ will from now on relate to the PCMD website and all the related sites hosted on the same server which link to this disclaimer.
- No part of this website may be used in any format on any medium for commercial purposes.
- Other sites which contain links to this disclaimer may also have their own disclaimers in place. Please check to see if the website in question does not have a unique disclaimer. All conflicting points are superseded by the main disclaimer of the individual website.
B. Legal Liabilities
- The PCMD cannot be held legally responsible for any inaccurate, incomplete or misinterpreted information held on any of our websites, including medical and dental information.
- The PCMD cannot be held legally responsible for the content or redirection of any external web pages or websites. All links are relevant, correct and working at time of publishing.
I. Our Details
- The PCMD can be contacted by the following means:
The Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry,
John Bull Building,
Telephone: +44(0)1752 437444
Fax: +44(0)1752 517842
J. Changes to Disclaimer
K. Student Life
- Please be aware that all of the businesses, companies and organisations mentioned and linked to throughout the student life section of the website are only examples and PCMD do not endorse their use. This website has listed only a few of the available businesses, companies and organisations.
L. Staff Directory
- The staff directory is provided as an online record of PCMD staff members work details. This data may not be complete, the most recent or valid. This resource is provided as a tool to be used in an appropriate manner and if used incorrectly will be removed at any time.
C. Media and Scripts
- From this point on, ‘media’ will describe images, photos and videos.
- All media that we publish are either:
- Taken by a member of the PCMD or a member of the public at a PCMD event or an event where we have had permission to take photos
- Digitally created by either the WDB team or a member of the PCMD for use within the PCMD
- Taken from stock image or stock video sites such as iStockPhoto, Flickr, Stock.xchng or similar
- Created by someone outside of the PCMD and used or modified with prior permission
- All media created outside of the PCMD has been credited in either:
- The body of the website
- The ‘alt’ tag of an image
- The ‘title’ tag of a hyperlink (or anchor)
- All content created outside of the PCMD is of an open source, donation-ware, copyleft or a Creative Commons origin.
- Where needed, permission has been granted from the original creator of the work.
- The contents of this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England and Wales licence.
- The content of this website may be freely distributed; however content MUST NOT be altered and credit MUST be given to the owner or creator of the content.